I crafted Be You and Flourish to support YOU -- the smart, high achieving women of the world -- to live life on your terms. This coaching package is purposeful. I created it to guide you to (re)discover your values, building your confidence and (re)defining your strengths, so that you can celebrate and buildout your interests, career needs, life goals, and more.
As your coach, I hold the space for women like you learn to trust your own insight, intelligence and intuition, building confidence so that you can make the choices that will allow you to create a powerful (new) career path. I don't believe in merely breaking the glass ceiling, but instead supporting each individual woman in crafting a career, a journey, a life path that best meets her unique needs and vision.
With your newfound clarity and confidence in your path, we will work to set specific goals, creating the structure, and the pivot points that allow you to map your career and define your personal vision for success. What you choose to do is up to you, but I will create a safe space for you to think and play BIG.
- We start with a one-hour planning session to customize your program and to create our coaching agreement.
- The package then includes twelve weekly 1-hour conversations - plus coaching life coaching sessions for you to delve in and work on an issue, idea or block raised by the class.
- For the twelve weeks/sessions we will meet for 1.5 to 2 hours per week + 4 additional 1-hour sessions.
- For the final four sessions, I will help you to write and refine your resume and LinkedIn, or a bio for your website, as part of this work (no extra fee).
- As part of our work, we can also touch on topics that we identify, such as goal setting, networking, or starting your own business.
What will we DO in 1.5 to 2 hours per week?
- By conversation or lesson my intention is to share with you a specific lesson + tool that will allow you to learn about an aspect of applied positive psychology (human flourishing) and use that knowledge to explore a career or life coaching exercise. I've chosen a selection of "lessons" or tools that build upon one another supporting you to build out grit, resilience, mindset and learning to trust yourself.
- The first part of the session will result in a learning, an ah-ha or question.
- I will then coach you the through the exploration of a thought or idea launched by the session or that you prepared ahead of time.
- This second part of the session could be called "laser-focused" coaching and the goal is for me to listen deeply to help you create, explore, overcome or resolve a gap.
What will be different after we work together?
- You will be confident in your strengths and what you bring to the table -- you will be able to speak up and ask for what you need or describe what you do with confidence and joy.
- You will have identified the direction you wish to take your career over the next 10 to 20 years and started to implement your next steps, be it a pivot, refining your current role or starting a business.
- You will feel connected to your community and understand how to continue to build out your inner circle, your outer circle and your more comprehensive network.
- You will be comfortable speaking with and leveraging your authentic voice.
- You will have created your own recipe for FLOURISHING.
You will understand the transferable nature of your experiences and strengths. You will find joy in talking about what you do and express hope for your future.
You will feel comfortable in the alignment of your professional life with your personal life and be confident that you can meet your holistic needs for income, work and a connection to
How will we work together?
- I leverage a Push/Pull coaching style.
- The Push is when I share evidenced based research or career guidance, and support you in to leverage tools such as the StrengthsFinder or a Wheel of Life.
- The Pull is your chance to shine and define: here I create a container for you to set your course, uncover limiting beliefs and bloom.
- You can trust me to provide candid feedback grounded in empathy and curiosity.
- I will leverage career development tools, such as constructing a professional narrative, resume, LinkedIn, networking strategy), and the structure of your job search.
- I will work with you to create/write the best resume (or business bio) and or LinkedIn profile of your life.